About Winona Health
Founded by a group of residents, Winona Health is a not-for-profit healthcare organization run by a board of volunteers.
Our commission’s responsibility is to manage this community asset by our purpose, vision, and values and to provide access to affordable, high-quality, and patient-centered care.
According to the data:
- Over 90 medical professionals and allied health professionals
- In all, there are 13 distinct fields of study.
- The company has more than a thousand workers.
- More than 350 people volunteered.
- A hospital with 49 beds
- Nursing facility with 110 beds
- 60-unit senior housing complex with assisted living
- 20-apartment memory care assisted living facility
Under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code, Winona Health is a tax-exempt organization.
Here’s to wellness!
These are some interesting facts about the local healthcare provider.
Located on the banks of the Mississippi River, Winona Health is an integrated healthcare system dedicated to serving the local community’s needs at every stage of life.
We are here for you and your family at every stage of life, from welcoming our newest members in the Family Birth Center to offering comfortable and compassionate care via our hospice services.
If you or a member of your family are ever in need of life-saving emergency treatment, primary or wellness care, specialist services, or inpatient care, we are here for you.
Assisted living and skilled nursing care alternatives are also available in our senior living communities and options for individuals who need memory care.
Winona Health is here to help you, no matter what stage of life or how old you are. Neither Winona Healths nor our community can exist without the other.
Ten things to know about Winona Health:
- For more than 125 years, Winona Healths, established in 1894, has been caring for generations of families.
- Why Our local, volunteer board of directors ensures that our financial resources and strategic strategy are aligned with the community’s needs. •
- For example, we work with other groups in the community to address problems that impact the health and well-being of people and families.
- Since 2017) in cost management, high quality, health outcomes, patient satisfaction, and financial stability.
- Increasing patient value emphasizes our continual improvement and data-driven decision-making culture. We’ve had visits and attention from healthcare and other industry executives from the United States and other nations due to our improvement approach.
- Among the first in the nation, Winona Healths implemented an integrated Electronic Medical Record to promote healthcare efficiency and safety.
- Increasing access to low-cost care via Winona Health Smart Exam, a low-cost virtual care alternative, and our Main Street Clinic, walk-in treatment with easy and obvious pricing transparency for Quick Care, Winona Health is redefining community healthcare.
- More than 350 community members contribute their time and talents to the organization’s different departments and fundraising events throughout the year.
- The Winona Health Foundation, which receives generous donations from community people, enables us to make investments that benefit our patients, residents, and the broader community.
- Decisions at Winona Healths are made locally, with the best interests of our community in mind.
Here’s to wellness!
On the Winona Health website, you may learn more about one of the nation’s top 100 rural and community hospitals. Call 507.454.3650 to make an appointment.
My Winona Health is a free online service that allows you to view your medical records at any time, from the comfort of your own home or office.
You may use My Winona Health to:
- Make appointments for annual checkups in Women’s Health; yearly exams in the Eye Care Center; new patient appointments in Psychiatric & Counseling Services; appointments in Internal Medicine and the Anticoagulation Clinic; appointments, including well-child visits (infants to age 18), in Pediatrics and Family Medicine; same-day appointments while you’re unwell; and appointments for a soothing massage in the Massage Therapy department.
- Keep track of future meetings.
- An innovative exam may be started by clicking the button below. You don’t have to leave your house to get the therapy you need.
- Send e-mails to your doctor or care team if you have concerns.
- You may get a summary of your medical history, including diagnoses, treatments, procedures, test results, height/weight, Etc.
- You should double-check and print your vaccination documentation.
- See what drugs and allergies you’re taking.
- Download and go at the instructional items you saw while you were there.
- Get your hands on your child’s medical records.
- Print work or school excuses – now accessible in the My Records area under the Documents section
Signing up for My Winona Health now will save you time, phone calls, and paperwork!
It is possible to access My Winona Health on Android and iPhone devices. If you have an iPhone, here’s some advice:
If you have an iPhone, you may access your medical records from numerous physicians with Winona Health. You’ll also be notified once new information becomes available.
Your iPhone’s passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID protects your personal information.
Enter Winona Health in the search bar on your iPhone’s Health app, sign in using your My Winona Healths username and password when prompted by the app.
Winona Health and Cerner Health have teamed together to create My Winona Health as a joint venture.
My Winona Health
Please become a member of My Winona Health.
Get started by calling 507.474.5678 between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. Monday through Friday, 8 a.m.–5:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, or by stopping by one of our registration desks to complete the process. To join, you must provide an email address.
There are three methods to join.
Is there a preference?
- Go to www.winonahealth.org/mywh and sign up for a MyWh account. If you’re under 18, you won’t be able to join us. To create a personal login and password, you’ll need the account number from a recent statement. Call 507.474.5678 to enroll minors under the age of eighteen.
- Ask for help setting up your Winona Healths account at any registration counter.
- You may open a new account (which may require additional time). 507.474.5678 (toll-free: 1.866.708.0820) Weekdays, Monday through Friday 7 a.m. – 8 p.m., 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
To join My Winona Healths, you’ll need to provide an email address.
Winona Health Medical Records
Your Medical Records
Winona Health recognizes the importance of safeguarding your medical information, and we are dedicated to doing so.
Your Medical File
We record the treatment and services you get throughout your visit. We need your information to provide you with the best possible service and to meet certain legal obligations.
All of Winona Healths patient records will be housed in this repository, including those from the hospital, clinic, and elder services.
Getting a Copy of Your Medical Records
You, as a patient, have the right to see and copy your medical records. Winona Healths will supply you with a copy of your medical records for a modest charge or for free if it is required for current medical treatment.
For the release of medical records, a patient’s written consent is necessary. There are various ways to get permission, including an original, a scan, or a duplicate.
Winona Heath’s HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act) Policy, Medical Records Release Form (Word), or Medical Records Release Form (PDF) may be found here (PDF).
The Health Information Management office can help you if you have issues completing the permission form. Before submitting the record, the patient or a guardian must sign it.
Email it to email@example.com or fax it to him at (507) 457-4160 if you prefer. You may contact the Health Information Management office with any questions or concerns about this form (see the contact information on the right).
Certificates of Birth
Contact the Winona County Vital Statistics Office at 507.457.6395 to get a copy of a birth certificate.
See our My Winona Health page if you’d prefer to use an app of your choice to get your health information.
Winona Health COVID results
Winona Health Hospital
Winona Health phone number
Contact Winona Health