If you have a Google Nest product that is Nest Aware Plus, you may subscribe to a subscription to store your recorded video. There are various options to pick from, so you may choose one that works for you.
Nest Aware Plus pricing
Subscriptions to Nest Aware may be purchased on a monthly or annual basis.
|Nest Aware Plus monthly||Nest Aware Plus yearly|
Subscribe to Nest Aware Plus through the Nest app
- You can get Nest Aware using the Nest app on your Android smartphone.
- The Google Home app is required to use your Nest Aware setup fully.
- Then, in the Google Home app, go to the “Subscribe to Nest Aware” area and follow the instructions.
Before you buy Nest Aware, here’s some crucial information:
- First, download the Google Home app and log in with the same Google Account you use for the Nest app.
- If you have the Nest mobile app, you may access your Account by going to Settings and selecting Account.
- The next step is to subscribe to Nest Aware in the Google Home app by selecting the desired residence.
- If you have more than one residence listed in the app, use the Down arrow to narrow the list and tap the name of the residence you want to manage. Use Google Home.
- Look for the “Device” area of the Google House app to double-check that your cameras and doorbell are set up with the right home name.
Subscribe to Nest Aware Plus through the Google Home app
Nest Aware subscriptions are available for Android users via the Google Home app either during or after the 30-day free trial.
A membership to Nest Aware may be purchased using the Google Home app, although this service is currently only accessible on Android devices. Google Play is where you may sign up for a subscription even if you don’t have an Android device.
- I am starting by launching the Google Home app on your Android smartphone.
- Make sure you’re logged into the Google account you want to use to subscribe to Nest Aware by tapping your picture in the top right corner of the Google Home app.
- Select Settings from the main menu.
- Select Nest Aware Plus from the “Features” menu.
- Select the Subscribe button.
- You may begin a 30-day free trial of Nest Aware if you haven’t already. You’ll be able to subscribe to Nest Aware when your free trial ends.
- Decide on a Nest Aware package.
- You have that option if you want to pay annually or monthly.
- Examine your acquisition third. Once you’re ready, choose the Subscribe option.
- Your Google Play receipt will be sent to you.
- Your Nest Aware subscription will be handled through the Play Store.
Understand your subscription
Subscriptions to Nest Aware may be one of three distinct flavors. Discovering your subscription type is the first step in effectively managing your subscription.
To manage your Nest Aware subscriptions in the Nest app or the Google House app, you must be the primary resident of the home.
A Nest Aware (1st gen), Nest Aware (2nd gen), or Nest Aware Plus may be associated with your account, depending on when your subscription was bought (2nd gen).
|Nest Aware plus 1st gen||Nest Aware or Nest Aware Plus (2nd gen)|
|Subscription structure||The number of home cameras you have will determine the number of individual subscriptions you need.||All of your home cameras may share the same subscription.|
|Billing cycle||Monthly or Annually||Monthly or Annually|
|Billing account||If you’ve been using the Nest app to control your Nest gadgets since August 19, 2019, you probably already have a Nest Account.
If you downloaded the Nest app on or after February 22, 2019, you are already signed in with a Google Account.
|Necessitates a Google Account.|
|In-app management||Nest or Google Home app controllable||Nest or Google Home app controllable|
|Adding additional subscriptions||If you connect to the Nest app using a Google Account, you won’t be able to add a 1st-generation subscription.
Existing Nest Aware 1st gen memberships may be renewed indefinitely with a Google Account sign-in to the Nest app.
|A subscription is for the whole household, not each device. Please add a new address to your account if you want to subscribe from several locations.|
|Availability||For Nest Aware Plus to work in your home, the nation in which you reside must be one of those supported by the service.||For Nest Aware to work in your home, the nation in which you reside must be one of those supported by the service.|
|Partner management||The policies of the third party from which you bought the Nest Aware Plus 1st generation may vary from those described here. For subscription information, please get in touch with the affiliate.||This article’s policies may not reflect those of our partners from whom you bought a Nest Aware 2nd gen. For subscription information, please get in touch with the affiliate.|
Read More Related Article:
- What is Nest Aware and is the price worth it?
- What is Nest Aware Plus, and Is Nest Aware Plus worth it?