What does “Finally, some good food” convey?
The TV show Kitchen Nightmares of world-famous chef and barbarian Gordon Ramsay is where “Finally some good food” originates.
One of the most famous memes has become a picture macro, typically paired with strange or repulsive cuisine or an altogether different text that blacks out sections of the original one.
Where did the phrase Finally, some good food come from?
The first episode of Season 5 of Kitchen Nightmares finally has some decent cuisine. Gordon, the show’s presenter, takes a piece out of a cake before speaking the now-famous statement, which aired in the latter part of 2011.
Use and Dissemination
How did the news that there was finally some good food get out? In 2017, six years after it was first spoken, the statement had metamorphosed into a meme. Reddit’s /r/dankmemes subreddit was the starting point for the entire thing.
The phrase “Forbidden Snacks” sparked a wave of memes depicting inedible items with the picture macro. Since then, the meme has moved across every meme outlet, including Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, all of which are notorious for banning memes.
Even though the phrase is no longer as popular as it once was, memes and the dankest of the dank continue to utilize it.
What is the purpose of the Meme Generator, and how does it work?
Using this free online image builder, you can add resizable text and pictures to templates of any size. Imgflip’s library of Meme Templates is a popular source of inspiration for those who utilize the generator. Instead of starting from scratch, you have the option of using one of our existing templates or even creating your own.
Creating a Meme
- Select a design template. It’s possible to choose from various pre-made templates, browse among more than 1 million user-uploaded templates using the search input, or upload your template directly from your device or a URL. Try looking for “empty” or “blank” templates if you’re starting from scratch.
- Add your personal touches. Using the buttons next to your meme canvas, you can add text, photos, stickers, drawings, and spacing.
- Produce and distribute your work. A new window will open, allowing you to choose how your meme is shared and saved. Social media applications and your phone may be used to share the link or download the file to your device. Alternatively, you may join one of the numerous meme communities on Imgflip.
How can I personalize my meme?
- Text boxes may be moved and resized by dragging them. You may need to activate “drag/drop” in the More Options area if you’re using a mobile device. The Add Text button allows you to add as many extra text boxes as you want.
- The font and outline colors may be changed just where you input your text.
- Text boxes have a gear icon next to them, which lets you change the font for each one individually. As long as you’ve got the default fonts loaded on your device, including bold and italic, you’ll be able to use Imgflip. All devices may use any of the 1,300+ free fonts. You may use any other font on Imgflip by first installing it on your device and then entering the font name there.
- Stickers and other pictures, such as scumbag hats, deal-with-it sunglasses, speech bubbles, and more, may be included. It is possible to copy and paste photos with CMD/CTRL + C/V, adjust the opacity, and resize the images.
- The templates you supply may be rotated and flipped as well as crop.
- You may use the panel above the meme preview picture to draw, sketch, or write on your meme.
- Add additional photos using the “below current image” option to build “meme chains” of stacked images. • Meme chains are collections of related images.
- Imgflip Pro and Imgflip Pro Basic allow you to remove the imgflip.com watermark (as well as eliminate adverts and enhance your image-creation capabilities) from your images.
Besides making memes, is there any other use for this generator?
Yes! The Meme Generator is a versatile tool that may be used for various tasks. Posters, banners, ads, and other bespoke graphics may be created using your photos and the available modification options.
The answer to this question is a resounding “yes.”
Yes! When you use the Meme Generator above to search for relevant terms, animated meme templates will appear (try “party parrot”). If you can’t find the meme you’re looking for, check out all the GIF Templates or use the GIF Maker to create your animated GIF.
Does your weird AI know how to compose memes?
Quite a coincidence, isn’t it? Yes, of course, we do. Here’s the link. the ai meme at imgflip.com (warning, may contain vulgarity)