Southeast Health is a not-for-profit community health system whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of the people of southeast Alabama, southwest Georgia, and the Florida Panhandle.
Since its founding in 1957, it has been meeting the evolving healthcare demands of the increasing populations it serves with cutting-edge treatment and technology.
As a result of the hard work of devoted board members, doctors, staff, and volunteers, Southeast Health has made significant strides.
Taking care of people requires more than just cutting-edge equipment and personnel; quality healthcare can only be provided by a team of devoted, well-trained experts.
Southeast Health, with over 2,700 employees, is one of the region’s major employers and takes pride in its reputation as a place where people can work in a good and responsive workplace.
The medical team of Southeast Health consists of roughly 350 doctors who represent a wide range of medical specialties.
In contrast to the national average of 60%, 90% of the medical personnel at Southeast Health are board-certified.
At Southeast Health, a regional referral facility that houses 420 beds, we have built a reputation for offering the highest quality diagnostics, clinical, surgical, and patient care services.
Our Purpose and Objectives
Our mission is to promote healing, prevent illness, educate the greatest minds in medicine, and bring health and wealth to the area.
Southeast Health Center Patient Portal
With Southeast Health’s MyChart, you’ll have 24/7 online access to your medical records, including test and lab results, the option to message your healthcare team, medication refills, and more.
What’s the matter? MyChart’s Help Desk may be reached at 866-271-2047.
You’ve been seeking a solution that gives you access to and control over almost all of your healthcare requirements from the comfort of your smartphone or computer, and MyChart is it.
From the comfort of your own home, MyChart allows you to manage your health and healthcare from any location, even at home.
Using MyChart, you can keep track of your medical history:
- Any time of the day, you may book an appointment online.
- Make an appointment with your doctor through video chat.
- Ask questions of your medical team by sending an email.
- Get fast access to test results
- Prescriptions may be refilled.
- It’s easier to keep track of your complete family’s medical requirements in one spot.
- Access your account and make payments online.
- For your appointments, use eCheck-in – Learn How
- Proxy access for children and adults – Find out more.
Read Related Articles: Team Dignity Health email login(Update)
Southeast Health Center Jobs
Southeast Health Center Career
Here you can discover the most recent job openings at Southeast Health, including positions at the medical center, our general and specialty clinics, the Alabama College of Osteopathic Medicine, and Statera Network.
We think our 3,100 team members must have a positive work environment to provide exemplary patient care. Additionally, we provide concierge services such as:
- In-Home Child Care Centers
- Kid care in the event of a sick child
- On-site pharmacy for on-site employees
- Various restaurants, including Southeast, Chick-fil-A, Chicken Salad Chick, and Starbucks, are available in the hospital.
- Ready-to-eat meals from a restaurant
- Car wash service.
As a healthcare employer of choice in our service region, we take great satisfaction in setting the benchmark for excellence.
Our region’s most prominent not-for-profit health institution, we care for 460,000 people.
Our skilled and compassionate healthcare experts and support workers use the most advanced medical technologies and treatment methods.
It’s about providing excellent patient care at Southeast Health, no matter your position.
Among the qualities we look for in a potential employee: are a drive to serve others, and a passion for providing the most excellent possible experience for our patients, visitors, and staff members.
Finding a place to call home, not simply a job, is what you’re searching for here. Discover what patient-centered care is all about by joining our team.
Southeast Health Center Payment Options
Southeast Health accepts a variety of forms of payment. Online, via phone or mail, and in person at our drive-thru are some ways you may pay. We appreciate that you have chosen Southeast Health for your medical treatment.
- Pay bills and see statements using MyChart. With MyChart, you may make a payment.
- The Southeast Health P.O. Box 748209 in Atlanta, Georgia, is where you should submit your checks.
- From 8 am to 5 pm, you may reach our payment center at (888) 668-6923. Monday-Friday
- Pay through our handy drive-thru at 1144 Ross Clark Circle 8:00 am-4:30 pm to save service fees. Monday-Friday
Southeast Health Insurance & Retirement Benefits
Southeast Health’s goal is to provide you and your family with a comprehensive benefits package that promotes physical and financial well-being. The advantages accessible to you may be found by clicking this link.
- What is Mychart SSM health and How to Use
- Is Allegheny Health Network a Nonprofit Organization?
- Boulder Community Health: Release Of Information