Premier Family Health & Wellness, a family medicine clinic in Wellington, Florida, has a team of health experts committed to helping you reach your wellness goals for children and adults by integrating knowledge and skills from the wellness spectrum.
A wide range of family medicine treatments is available at Premier Family Health & Wellness, including wellness assessments and physicals; chronic disease management; pediatric care; gynecology; minor surgery; anti-aging and cosmetic procedures; and urgent care.
Patients of all ages may get comprehensive treatment at Premier Family Health & Wellness. Our courteous and knowledgeable office personnel take care of every detail, ensuring that each visit goes above and above your expectations.
All of your medical requirements, from chronic illness treatment to minor medical emergencies to wellness and prevention, are covered by our three care centers.
Our excellent family practice treats children and adults of all ages. When you have a minor emergency, a cold or the flu, or don’t feel well, Premier Urgent Service offers same-day care.
The Premier Center for Healthy Aging is all-encompassing wellness and preventive facility that use both conventional and complementary medicine approaches to care.
With the Premier difference, we believe you’ll be pleased with the results!
Premier Family Health Portal
Through our Premier Patient Portal, you may now connect with your doctor, check your medical information, get a prescription refill, and arrange an online appointment!
You’ll be able to use the Healow App to access anything once your gateway is up and running.
Any issues with the patient portal, registration, or appointment scheduling may be handled by calling our Patient Services department at (561) 798-3030.
Please see the video embedded below if you’d like to see a step-by-step demonstration of how to use the patient portal.
- Download our “Getting Started” Quick Guide by clicking here.
- Step-by-Step Guide to the Patient Portal
Download the Healow App
Read Related Articles: What is Mychart SSM health and How to Use
Premier Family Health jobs
You may help improve the health of Wellington and Palm Beach County by becoming a member of this organization.
Many employees are available at our company, and they’ll appeal to people of all backgrounds and experiences. We’re searching for brilliant, kind, and eager people to help our team succeed.
Send your resume and cover letter if you’re interested in working at Premier, either at Premier Family Health or the new Premier Café.
Premier Family Health insurance
Premier Family Health & Wellness tries to help our patients with their health insurance inquiries and concerns.
In addition to, but not limited to, most of the major health insurance programs, we also take Medicaid (in alphabetical order).
- Anthem (formerly Wellpoint)
- Coventry, England (UK)
- Insuring the Uninsured (both Florida Blue and out-of-state)
- WRITE THE STORY
- The Great West
- The Humana
- Health Care for the Neighborhoods
- United Health Resources (UMR)
- United Healthcare
Only our Premier Urgent Care Center accepts the following insurance plans:
- The “My Blue” plan from Blue Cross and Blue Shield of California
- Protection Against Physical Injury; (PIP)
- Workers’ Compensation
Health insurance policies that are linked to PHCS MultiPlan and student health plans supplied by Palm Beach County institutions such as Florida Atlantic and Lynn University are also accepted by Premier.
You must have Premier Family Health or Dr. Vincent Apicella, DO, listed as your Primary Care Provider if you have an HMO health insurance plan (PCP).
A patient’s insurance card will not allow us to charge the patient’s insurance company if another provider’s office is named on the card.
As soon as a patient’s new insurance plan goes into effect, they should tell our office.
Premier Family Health does not accept the following insurances at this time:
- The complete Medicare coverage offered by the AARP
- HealthCare.gov Marketplace plans from Aetna
- Blue Medicare Advantage HMO
- Coventry CareLink
- Medical insurance from CarePlus
- Coventry Summit Medical Center
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company of America, Inc.
- The HCSC
- Health Insurance Plan One (HIP)
- The Lifetime Health Medical Group
- In addition to Medicaid and any linked Medicaid programs,
- The Molina Healthcare Corporation
- Medical Insurance for Travelers
- Health plans from WellCare
Please get in touch with our Billing Manager, Grisel Darlington, at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any concerns regarding whether or not we take your insurance plan. Her phone number is 561-798-3030.
- Is Allegheny Health Network a Nonprofit Organization?
- Boulder Community Health: Release Of Information
- Duly Health and Care Laboratory Services.