The fitness center chain Peak Fitness in Malaysia has won many industry awards and is expanding quickly.
Peak Fitness takes a data-driven approach to fitness to help its members achieve their health and fitness objectives. Everyone is welcome at our clubs, from total novices to seasoned athletes.
Peak Fitness Misson
Aim to be recognized as a reliable fitness resource by professionals and community members.
At Peak Performance Fitness, we strive to be the industry leader by providing unmatched knowledge, experience, and service.
Working with one client at a time, we want to encourage people to adopt a more active lifestyle and help them achieve their fitness objectives.
At this time, we have seven Master’s-level Exercise Physiologists on staff (Not just a Personal Trainer with a weekend certification).
Our mission as exercise physiologists is to:
- Maintain unparalleled service in the fitness industry by investing in the highest-caliber employees and providing them with extensive training and education.
- Encourage people to choose a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Tailor our services to each person by learning about their history, physical limits, and current state of neuromuscular and skeletal health before developing a plan of action.
- Peak Performance Fitness employs exercise physiologists with advanced degrees and professional accreditation throughout the country.
- Seven Exercise Physiologists on Staff.
- Guaranteed Weight Loss Program
- Training that is tailored to the demands of a particular sport
- In-Home Fitness Programs
- VO2 and RMR Evaluation
- Exercises to Improve Quickness and Agility
- There are 19 cardiovascular machines.
- With 17 Strength-Training Machines
- Included: 4 TRX Suspension Training Stations
- Facilities: Olympic Weightlifting Platform with Drop Zones, Free Weight Area
- The 65-foot turf area is ideal for sprints, agility drills, and team-building exercises.
- A Wall for Throwing Medicine Balls Against
- Batting Cage: The Best Way to Hone Your Sporting Skills
Peak Fitness membership
Peak provides “the PEAK experience” for its members by providing cutting-edge tools, an approachable and knowledgeable staff, and a family-friendly environment.
By focusing on health and happiness, we want to make the world a better place for everyone to live. Visit us and speak with a Membership Representative about the best plan for you.
You may join as an individual, a couple, a family, or even a single parent. All members over the age of 65 will get a special rate. Veterans and active-duty service members are eligible for a reduction in the joining cost.
Memberships for the duration of the summer (3 months) are now on sale.
- Pricing: $349 for a single, $529 for a couple
- Both families and single parents may expect to pay $529 and $629, respectively.
- Sales of summer memberships begin on May 1 and end on July 31.
Peak fitness login
Read Related Articles: What is Reba Fitness all you need to know?
Peak Fitness App
Peak Fitness free trial
We’re pleased to provide you with a no-cost health evaluation and fitness consultation.
Our Exercise Physiologist will perform a thorough evaluation of your health history, current physical condition, and desired end result. Then we’ll design a program that’s perfect for you.
Fill out our online form or give us a call at (516) 599-8734 to set up your FREE consultation and first personal training session.
Free trail Requirements:
- Email ID
- Phone Number
Peak Fitness locations
Read More Related Article:
- What is body conditioning? Exercises and Instructions
- What is Physical Fitness Important
- Leg Workout: Using the 15 Best Exercises