Maestro Health manages self-funded health plans in collaboration with companies and trusted advisors.
Using a combination of administrative, clinical care, and cost management services, we assist businesses in making the most of their benefit plans to get better results while spending less money.
Employers may save money on healthcare expenditures by working with Maestro Health, allowing them to concentrate on what truly matters—their employees.
What does Maestro Health do?
Maestro Health is a third-party administrator (TPA) for employee health and benefits using cutting-edge technological innovations.
We engaged with companies and trusted advisers to handle self-funded health plans. Using a combination of administrative, clinical care, and cost management services, we assist our clients in improving their benefit plans to achieve better results at a reduced cost.
Employers working with Maestro Health may save money on healthcare costs while still focusing on their employees’ most important ones.
Maestro Health Provider Portal
With this provider portal, you can Employer portal detail and everything which is related to maestro health.
Maestro Health App
Maestro Health Salary
See the specialist salary
Maestro Health FAQs
Precisely what is a self-funded health plan?
An alternative to employing an insurance company is a self-funded health plan, in which the business pays directly for employee healthcare.
Claims payments, network definitions, and repricing techniques are all part of this, as is the risk of claims resulting from the plan’s architecture.
What distinguishes Maestro Health from other TPAs?
Various things set us apart from the rest of the pack. What sets us apart is as follows:
- New network and pricing options. Our staff collaborates with you to keep healthcare expenses under control using solutions tailored to your budget and your members’ needs.
- Clinical care management is carried out inside the company. Our multidisciplinary clinical staff employs a tech-enabled approach to deliver acute and chronic care management and 1:1 coaching to our members. They build connections with members and provide guidance and support that is highly individualized.
- Data analyses that are insightful. It is possible to save money, improve patient care coordination, and get a more positive patient experience with the help of our Maestro Health AnalyticsTM and AutotriggerTM solutions.
- Engaging members in a more modern way. We provide customized data-driven member engagement solutions based on proven marketing methods that help members better understand and connect with their health plans.
- Claims auditing is done with care. A member of our in-house staff individually examines high-dollar, complicated claims to ensure that our customers aren’t faced with unjustified costs in the future.
- We’ve got your back. We take great pleasure in providing our customers with the best possible service. We have an NPS score of 30, near-perfect (99.95 percent) financial accuracy of claims payment, and a single phone number for employers and members to contact when they have a question or problem.
How do you get members to participate in our health and wellness programs?
With our distinctive “edu-marketing” methodology, we aim to engage people by giving relevant information at the right moment via a combination of education and marketing.
How long does it take to put a benefit plan into effect?
Based on the features and services you choose for your plan and access to data, an implementation might take up to 90 days.
Who are your usual customers?
We manage self-funded benefits for a wide range of customers in several sectors. Groups of 250-5,000 people are where we find our “sweet spot,” although our system can easily handle groups of 2 to 10,000 or more people.
Work you with completely insured businesses?
Only self-insured businesses get our assistance in administering their benefits.
Maestro Health replaces which of my current benefit providers?
To help our employer customers manage their self-funded health plans, Maestro Health offers a wide range of services and access to essential partners.
When our services aren’t in-house, we’ll serve as a liaison between you and one of our recommended partners, so you don’t have to deal with several providers.
Here are some of the services we provide:
- Administration of benefits
- Help with enrollment
- Direct spending accounts for consumers
- Customized materials for ember engagement
- Management of claims
- Services are being revalued.
- Additionally, in-house health care administration.
- Wellness initiatives
- Check out the companies with whom we’ve partnered below:
- Managers of the pharmacy benefit program
- Loss-averting insurance
- Laboratory and diagnostics
Do you oversee or support Medicare?
No, we’re focused on administering benefits for active, employer-sponsored people, not the general public.
Why should I choose Maestro Health?
Our services are very affordable. We want to be as open and honest as possible with our customers, and we’re the company for you if you’re looking for high-quality services at an affordable price. Learn more about our prices by contacting us.
Should I send you an RFI?
If you’d like to submit an RFI, please do so by contacting us.
- Embry Women’s Health: The Essential Guide
- Is Allegheny Health Network a Nonprofit Organization?
- Boulder Community Health: Release Of Information