Independent Health, one of the earliest health maintenance organizations (HMOs) in Western New York, provides coverage for more than 355,000 individuals via various insurance options.
Contact us via one of these channels if you have any issues regarding your Independent Health account:
- If you have questions about your Independent Health plan, benefits, doctors, etc., please contact Member Services.
- If you’re experiencing trouble login into our website, you may use this link instead. For the Benefit of FSA Participants – If you have questions about your FSA Account, please contact the FSA Department. The exact URL may be used if you are experiencing trouble login onto our website.
- Billing inquiries requests to join as participating providers and other queries from healthcare professionals should be sent to Provider Relations.
Independent Health login
Read Related Articles: What is Mychart SSM health and How to Use
Independent health insurance
Activate your MyIH account now to access all your benefits.
Independent Health Find a Doctor
Read Related Articles: Team Dignity Health email login(Update)
Independent Health Career
You may be our newest RedShirt.
Discover your niche within the unique atmosphere and rewarding job opportunities at Independent Health. When you put on the Red Shirt, you become a part of something greater at work and in the larger community.
The rich and varied culture to which you belong.
Our employees flourish in an environment that celebrates and shares the unique culture of Independent Health’s RedShirts. Advantages for employees go beyond just a paycheck.
- There is a fitness center on the premises.
- Onsite wellness courses
- Staff appreciation activities
- Wear a t-shirt and jeans to raise money.
- Taking part in community-building activities
- Possibilities to help others
- Continuing Education Credits
- It’s not just that!
- Benefit from a competitive salary and a wide range of perks, such as
- Competitive salaries
- What is included in health insurance?
- Term life insurance
- Extensive vacation time with pay
- Vacation time off with pay
- Features a 401(k) program consisting of a matching employer contribution.
- Help with Schooling
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Embry Women’s Health: The Essential Guide
- Is Allegheny Health Network a Nonprofit Organization?
- Boulder Community Health: Release Of Information