For over a century, Hutchinson Health has served the people of Hutchinson, Kansas.
Our commitment to providing an excellent patient experience hasn’t wavered in the face of medical progress, technological improvement, and various alterations to our facilities.
Patients born at our hospital are still receiving treatment there 40 years later. Others stayed as patients for the rest of their lives after only one visit.
For us, patient care isn’t just about medical services; it’s about how we make our patients feel. It’s a matter of trust, comfort, and peace of mind. ‘
Serving our patients where they live and work is something we take great delight in doing.
Because of our dedication to quality and patient safety, we’ve been rated a Chartis Group Top 100 Rural & Community Hospital and received an award from the Minnesota Hospital Association.
To better serve our patients, Hutchinson Medical Center became part of the HealthPartners network in 2018. We’re working together to improve the health and well-being of people in Hutchinson and throughout the state of Minnesota.
Hutchinson Health Foundation
Health and well-being are priorities for the Hutchinson Health Foundation. Our foundation collaborates with Hutchinson Health via local collaborations and donor-powered investments to enhance patient experiences, support new equipment, and address unmet needs.
Hutchinson Health Awards
Our physicians, nurses, and other members of the Hutchinson Health team work tirelessly to provide the best possible care for our patients.
As a result of our devotion to our patients and the surrounding community, we’ve received national and local accolades.
- The Chartis Group awarded the top 100 rural and community hospitals.
- IBM Watson Health has named HealthPartners one of the nation’s top 15 health systems for the sixth year.
- Awarded the Partnership for Patients Excellence Award by the Minnesota Hospital Association for exceptional achievement in quality and patient safety
- The Hutchinson Health Cancer Center received the Press Ganey Guardian of Excellence Award for providing exceptional care to its patients.
- It was awarded to the Hutchinson Health Diabetes Education Program by the American Diabetes Association because of its high level of diabetes self-management education.
- The Hutchinson Leader recently awarded Drs. Jalayna Smith and Nikki VandenBerg, the Readers’ Choice Award for Favorite Healthcare Professional
Hutchinson health appointment
Hutchinson Health bill pay
Billing and monetary aid for patients
Hutchinson Health’s financial assistance for patients
As a healthcare provider, Hutchinson Health understands that medical expenses may quickly increase. If you have questions about your bill or insurance coverage, we’re here to answer them.
Please get in touch with one of our Patient Financial Advocates if you have any more questions or need help. A representative may be reached at 320-484-4493.
If you prefer, you may pay your bill through a phone call, email, or snail mail. Make a payment on an account.
Financial support for Hutchinson Health
No matter how much a patient can afford, we want to make sure they can get the treatment they need whenever they need it. There are several options available to assist you in accomplishing your financial goals.
For further information on how to apply for financial aid, see the links provided below, and then fill out the appropriate forms.
If you prefer, you may fill out an application form and bring it to the front desk of the Hutchinson Health facility closest to you, either online using your HealthPartners online account or by downloading it (below).
Please get in touch with a patient financial advocate at 320-484-4493 if you have any concerns or need help completing your application.
Information on eligibility, application procedures, and the methodology used to arrive at our financial aid amounts are outlined in our policy on providing financial support.
- View our financial aid policy in English (PDF) or Spanish (PDF).
- English (PDF) or Spanish (PDF) plain language financial aid policies.
- Read our Billing and Collection Policy in English (PDF) or Spanish (PDF).
- Fill out our financial aid application in either English (PDF) or Spanish (PDF).
Hutchinson Health medical records
Request a copy of your medical history online.
Medical records may be requested online. Sign in to our website to get started. My Care and then Health Records are the options.
Get the form you need by downloading it here.
A Patient Authorization for Release of Protected Health Information form may also be used to request that you have access to your patient’s health information.
Please use this Permission to Verbally Discuss Protected Health Information form if you’d want your medical staff to speak with close relatives or friends about your health information (PDF).
Use this Request for Correction/Amendment of Health Information if you need to modify your medical record (PDF).
To return forms, you have three choices:
- Send the form to 952-883-3084 via fax.
- Please place it in the safe deposit box at the clinic’s entrance.
- Send the form to the following address:
- Hutchinson Hospital and Clinics
- Attn. Information Release
- 1095 S. Highway 15
- Minnesota’s Hutchinson, zip code 55350
Request a copy of your vaccination records.
- Copies of medical records are available for a price that is based on actual costs.
- Electronic copies of medical records that include electronic and paper documents are charged $6.50 plus VAT.
- Each page costs 10 cents for print copies of records that are both electronic and paper copies.
- Electronic copies of medical records that are paper copies are charged 8 cents per page.
- Depending on the kind of information and the dates of service you seek, it usually takes 5-7 business days for us to produce copies of your medical records once we receive payment.
Rights of the patient
As a patient in a Minnesota hospital, you have certain rights. For your health and rehabilitation, it’s crucial to know about these rights and how to exercise them.
Hutchinson Health jobs
Hutchinson Health Careers
Our employees at Hutchinson Health have a lot in common. We’re a well-trained group dedicated to improving the health and well-being of the people in our neighborhood.
Everyone is welcome, included, and respected at Hutchinson Health.
In the heart of central Minnesota, Hutchinson Health is a well-known and respected health care provider. Our workers are the driving force behind our success in the community and the country, and we owe it all to them.
Our goal is to create long-term patient relationships and give personalized care to all of our patients.
Our multidisciplinary team always aims to put the patient first, and our professionals employ a collaborative care approach.
Employees may give back to the community, help shape the future of the healthcare industry, and work with cohesive teams committed to providing the best treatment possible.
Every one of our job opportunities affects the lives of our patients. The caring and supportive atmosphere here will help you develop, prosper, and flourish in your profession, no matter where you are in your career path.
We’d like to have you on our team if you’re a person who wants to make a difference.
We at Hutchinson Health believe that providing our employees with top-notch benefits allows them to perform at their peak levels. Competitive salaries are only one part of our benefits package, which includes:
- Employer-contributed Health Savings Account (HSA) health and dental insurance
- Employer matching contributions to a 401(k) retirement plan are generous.
- Time off at a discount (PTO)
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance – plus other supplementary life insurance alternatives – are provided by the employer.
- Accounts with revolving credit (FSAs)
- Reimbursement of tuition and fees
- Assistance programs for employees (EAP)
- Employee Health and Wellness Plan
- There is free parking available.
- Discounts at the cafeteria
- Recognizing and rewarding employees
- Discounts for members of social clubs at local attractions and events
- Embry Women’s Health: The Essential Guide
- Is Allegheny Health Network a Nonprofit Organization?
- Boulder Community Health: Release Of Information