Embry Women’s Health
Mesa, Arizona-based facility for women’s health care
Mesa, Arizona-based Embry Women’s Health provides women in the Phoenix area with tailored, in-depth medical treatment that focuses on the woman and her particular issues.
The clinic was formed by Joellen Embry, WHNP, who specializes in gynecological health, including endometriosis and polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), among others (PCOS).
As soon as you walk through the doors at Embry Women’s Health, you’ll sense the difference. Spending time getting to know each other is an absolute pleasure for the crew.
No matter what stage of life you’re in, from adolescence to postmenopause and beyond, you’ll find these devoted professionals dedicated to delivering excellent treatment and long-lasting building connections with their patients.
Women’s health services at Embry include:
- Treatment for gynecological conditions such as polycystic ovary syndrome, pelvic discomfort, ovarian cysts, sexual dysfunction, and urine incontinence.
- Women’s Health: First gynecological appointment, yearly wellness examinations, and treatment of irregular or uncomfortable periods; Pap smears when appropriate.
- Comprehensive well-woman exams, gynecologic/cervical cancer prevention and screening, bone density assessment, STD screening, family planning, and contraceptive counseling are included in preventive women’s health care.
- Services include genetic counseling, pregnancy care through 24 weeks, ultrasounds, and health checks.
- Providers of infertility evaluations and referrals.
- Menopause Management includes the following: changes in skin and hair and nails, breast, vagina, or bladder function; difficulty concentrating or memory loss, discomfort with intimacy or decreased libido, fatigue or sleep disorders, headaches, hormone deficiencies, hot flashes, irregular periods, irritable moods or mood swings, night sweats, osteoporosis, vaginal dryness.
Embry Women’s Health was established to provide women with an all-inclusive women’s medical facility. JoEllen Embry created the firm to share her enthusiasm for quality and personalized service.
So, Embry Women’s Health is now known as an award-winning clinic for its revolutionary approach to medicine. Women of all ages are treated with the utmost respect and dignity at our facility.
Embry women’s health Career
Join Our Compassionate and Loving Team!
There are many positions available.
Embry Women’s Health portal
Access to the Patient Portal
A patient portal at Embry Women’s Health may be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, from anywhere. It offers scheduling, messaging, bill payment, and more.
Embry Women’s Health Patient Portal: What You Can Do
- In real-time, you may plan, cancel, and reschedule an appointment.
- Print and share the results of orders made with Embry Women’s Health by medical professionals.
- View and pay a past-due account amount. Among the portal’s many perks are these few examples.
Read Related Articles: Tampa Family Health Center Careers ( 5 Positions Opened)
FAQs for the Patient Portal
What is a patient portal?
Interact with the practice through the Embry Women’s Health Patient Portal, an interactive web portal. The gateway may be used by both new and returning patients.
Registration is quick and easy, and the practice does not need to do anything ahead of time.
This patient portal contains what?
- My Health
- Tasks and Equipment
- It’s all about me!
How can I go to the Patient Portal’s login page?
At portal.embrywomenshealth.com, you may access the Embry Women’s Health patient portal.
In the Patient Portal, what can I do?
- Set up a new meeting time
- Rearrange a previously scheduled appointment.
- Postpone or cancel an existing meeting.
- Check out the previous arrangements made by the narrator.
- See a list of works that have been suggested to you.
- Examine the signals that the practice has given you.
- Start the message afresh and send it out to your contacts.
- Go back and look at previous statements.
- Check the balance of your credit card.
- Make a payment on a debt that already exists
- Examine the claims
- Closed charges may be seen in this manner
- Examine the findings of tests and imaging
- Check out the medicines
- Ask for a refill on your prescriptions
- Visit the summary of care
- Examine your medical records
- A look into the history of tobacco
- Look at medical forms
Tasks and Instruments
- Save your health information
- Send medical information.
- Check out the Health Reminders section.
- Browse Recommendations
- Access Educational Resources
- Check out what’s going on in the portal
- View and edit contact information
- Check out and update your patient’s picture
- Change notification settings by clicking on the gear icon.
- Check your insurance coverage.
- View a scanned insurance card
- Add or remove family members from the patient portal.
Why is the Embry Women’s Health Patient Portal different on my computer than on my phone?
There are two major versions of the patient portal. You’ll find more functions and more extensive displays on a desktop computer.
Desktops, laptops, and tablets are among the most common computers, and a mobile version is the one shown on the phone.
As the name implies, the portable edition is designed to be more easily seen on devices with smaller displays.
As a consequence, it has a restricted set of capabilities. Use the mobile app to stay in touch with friends and make appointments when you’re on the road.
For the most part, though, we advise utilizing a desktop or laptop computer to access the classic version.
Who is in charge of looking after the Patient Portal?
Electronic Medical Records (EMR) provider Athena health is responsible for the Embry Womens Health Patient Portal. They have been an integral component of our work from its inception.
Read Related Articles: The Beginner’s Guide to Genesis Health Club (Dos and Don’ts)
Embry Women’s Health locations
Get you locations