About City Health Urgent Care
The Urgent Care Association of America has recognized City Health Urgent Care in Queens, New York, as a top-rated facility.
When it comes to certification and quality and safety criteria, CityHEALTH is the only program that has been awarded this accreditation.
This achievement demonstrates our commitment to the patients we serve, and we are proud of it. Everyone in the nearby communities of Richmond Hills, Jamaica, Ozone Park, Forest Hills, Kew Gardens, Briarwood, Floral Park, Flushing, South Ozone Park, and Hollis can easily and comfortably use our urgent care services.
In Queens, New York, City Health Urgent Care is a walk-in clinic that treats patients of all ages, from infants and toddlers to the elderly.
We are a team dedicated to putting the needs of our patients first at all times. Urgent care services are available to Richmond Hills, Jamaica, Forest Hills, Kew Gardens, Briarwood, Floral Park, Flushing, SOUTH Ozone Park, Hollis, and the surrounding areas.
Our state-of-the-art facility is equipped with an X-ray machine and a laboratory to provide urgent medical services.
- Injury and Illness
- Testing and screening in a short period
- Vaccinations and X-Rays
- The needs of women
What We Do
Our mission is to make urgent care accessible to everyone. Richmond Hills, Jamaica, Ozone Park, Forest Hills, and other nearby communities. Floral Park, Flushing, South Ozone Park, Hollis, Kew Gardens, Briarwood, and Floral Park, Flushing.
Our top priority is your well-being.
Let’s face it, and not everyone has the patience or time to stay in a hospital emergency room waiting room for most non-traumatic situations and wait for hours on end for their primary care physician.
A simple bruise or a mild seasonal fever may be all that’s keeping you from being the best self in your daily routine and preventing you from being your best self.
If a doctor is available immediately away, you can be treated and on your way to a medical institution in no time at all.
Our main goal is to make this a reality for you while also providing you with valuable experience that you may draw on in the future.
A patient-centered approach is what we believe in, and we put your needs first. You may rely on the quality of the service you receive and provide instances of.
Because we know you don’t want it to happen again, we want you to know that if it does, we want you to think about our home and begin to feel better right away.
City Health Urgent Care Services
Injuries and illness are common
Richmond Hills, Jamaica, Ozone Park, Forest Hills, Kew Gardens, Briarwood, Floral Park, Flushing, South Ozone Park, Hollis have the best urgent care facilities nearby.
aches and pains, including sprained ankles and head traumas, as well as sore throats and nasal congestion. We can assist you no matter how you arrived.
- Cold, flu, and cough
- Acute sinusitis
- Flu and the strep throat virus
- A cold or flu
- Skin infections and rashes.
- Vomiting, diarrhea, and nausea are all symptoms of the stomach flu.
- Irritable Bodies
- Allergies associated with the Change of the Seasons
- Asthma and hay fever
- Treatment of Asthma
- IV hydration in cases of severe dehydration.
- Inflammation of the lungs and sinuses
- Headaches and migraines
- Asthma attacks, bronchitis, and wheezing
- Ear infections, earaches, and the elimination of earwax
- Abrasions of the corneal surface
- There is blood in the nose
- A red eye
- Infections of the urethra
- Strains and sprains
- cuts, scratches, and punctured skin
- Pain in one’s lower back
- A few broken bones and a few dislocated ones
- Slight burns
- Bites and welts from insects
- Asthma and hay fever
- Asthma and bronchitis
Care for Children
Our well-trained experts can assist in soothing a fussy or crying infant who has a fever or cough due to your doctor being away on vacation.
- As a pediatrician, you’ll have the opportunity to work with children from infancy to adulthood.
- Exams for sports and summer camps
- Medical clearance before surgery
- Preventative measures include:
- Problems at school and in the community
- Short-term and long-term health issues
- On-site blood draws, such as fingersticks, are available
- In-house CB, CMP and lipid analyses are available on-site.
- Throat cultures and rapid strep tests
- Testing for influenza is also available.
- testing by Covid
Adult Protective Services
Patients may stroll into City Health Urgent Care if they don’t have an appointment. It is possible to assess and treat:
- Flu-like symptoms include a runny nose, sneezing, and fever.
- Migraines, headaches, and lightheadedness
- Acute bronchitis and sinusitis
- Infection of the urinary tract
- Skin irritations
- Vomiting or nausea
- Cuts and abrasions
- Moreover, there are several other requirements
Rapid testing, diagnosis, and treatment with appropriate drugs are just some of the many services provided by our skilled physicians to assist you with any problem you may be experiencing.
Women’s Health Issues:
- Urinary tract infection testing
- Other problems with the urination
- Problems with the womb (i.e., bleeding, discharge, itchiness, dryness)
- Cramping in the abdomen/pelvic area
- Menstruation that is out of the ordinary
- Treatment and Prevention of Sexually Transmitted Disease
- HIV testing
- Pregnancy testing
- Abscesses and hemorrhoids
- for the treatment of dehydration
- Nausea in the morning
- Symptoms of menopause
- Ultrasound referrals
- Referrals to OB/GYN and Reproductive Health professionals who are board-certified in their fields.
Screening and Diagnosis in a Short period
We can do most diagnostic and screening blood tests in less than half an hour.
Medical Lab Tests Performed On-Site:
- HIV & STD Testing
- For example, blood samples can be taken.
- HIV spreads very quickly (results in 15 minutes)
- A&B Influenza Testing in a Flash (results in 15 minutes)
- Screening for mononucleosis quickly (results in 15 minutes)
- Strep throat (results in 5 minutes)
- Pregnancy test in the urine
- In addition, urinalysis.
- Commitment to Performance Measurement
- Lipid Profile
In addition to our modern X-ray equipment, we also have a provider who will personally explain the findings to you.
CT scans may be performed on the same day if one of our trusted partners is necessary.
We Offer a Variety of X-Ray and CT Scans:
- X-rays of the kidneys
- X-rays of the ureters
- X-rays of the bladder
- X-rays of the teeth
- X-rays of the bones
- X-rays of the lungs and abdomen
- Radiology images of the lungs.
- X-rays of the legs
If you have an X-ray machine and an on-site lab, you may get an all-encompassing physical for school, college or job. You can even get a physical for sports.
We have the experts, technology, and knowledge necessary to thoroughly examine you, talk with you about your health, and provide advice on staying healthy and making smart lifestyle choices in the future.
What We Do:
- Pre-employment physicals.
- Sports Medicine Exams
- Students’ physicals.
- Yearly physicals
- DOT Physicals
- Immigrant Health Examinations
Injuries at Work
Injuries sustained while at work may be assessed and treated. We can swiftly do any X-rays or lab tests required and provide advice on when you should be able to resume work.
Treatment of an Acute Injury:
- Physicians in the field of emergency medicine who are board-certified and have extensive experience treating:
- Lacerations are small wounds on the skin.
- Inflict puncture wounds on the body.
- Breaks in the bones
- Strains on the skeletal system
- Non-penetrating eye injuries are evaluated.
- Contusions are a common occurrence.
- Chemical exposure may cause burns.
- The use of X-rays:
- All X-rays are performed by professional X-ray technicians.
- Radiologists evaluate all X-rays the same day.
- These are only a few examples of the several therapy options available:
- Preventative measures
- Intravenous Antibiotics
- Hydration by intravenous means
We provide a comprehensive selection of vaccinations, including the seasonal flu shot, to keep you healthy all year long. For further protection, you may also have tetanus and PPD immunizations. In addition, we have several additional critical immunizations.
What We Do:
- Flu Vaccines for the Season
- Infection with the tetanus toxin
City Health Urgent Care Stuff
Click here to show their staff
Pay My Bill
City health Urgent Care COVID
Welcome to City Health Urgent Cate COVID-19 Testing
City health Urgent Care locations
City Health Urgent Care San Jose
2470 Airport Blvd, San Jose, CA 95110. See all
City health phone Number
See all Phone number