Celine Dion health at this time all we know

Celine Dion health

When Celine Dion health was forced to postpone her Las Vegas concert dates due to illness, her fans were devastated and anxious.

The singer broke the heartbreaking news that her long-awaited stay in Sin City had been postponed. “Severe and continuous muscular spasms” compelled Celine to withdraw from the show at the time. As a result, fans are keen to see how she’s doing after a few weeks.

Claudette, her sister, told the French publication Voici: “Her situation is heartbreaking. That said, it’s not a major problem. When anything goes wrong, Celine comes to me, confides in me, and begs my opinion. I’m certain that she’s in a good mood.”

There doesn’t seem to be any change in Celine’s original announcement, which said she was delaying until March 22.

Celine Dion health

See the Instagram Post

An emotional message from Celine was released.

However, since the news emerged on October 21, the Canadian diva has posted twice on social media, but she hasn’t offered any personal updates.

She marked the 30th anniversary of the release of her first album, Words that Ring, and the release of her new album, That’s The Way It Is, with a flashback clip from the video.

Even her eldest son, René Charles-Angelil, hasn’t commented on his mother’s health, and her twins aren’t thought to have public social media profiles because of their age.

“I’m devastated by this,” Celine said in a statement. For the past eight months, my team and I have been working on our new show, and to not be able to open it in November is devastating to me.

It’s a gorgeous new state-of-the-art theater, and my colleagues at Resorts World Las Vegas and AEG have been working around the clock to make it ready.

Sorry to disappoint all the fans who’ve made arrangements to travel to Las Vegas, and I’m very sorry for letting them down.”

More about Celine Dion health

Fans beg for Celine Dion’s health following the new post.

When Celine Dion announced she was canceling her Las Vegas residency due to “severe and recurrent muscular spasms,” she maintained a low profile.

By keeping her Instagram account up to date, ‘Team Celine’ ensures that some of her most popular songs are being celebrated on the anniversary of their release.

Dion Chante Plamondon, Celine’s first album, was released 30 years ago on Thursday, and her team celebrated with a flashback to the music video for the song “Dion Chante Plamondon.”

“Dion Chante Plamondon (known as “Des mots qui sonnent” in Europe) was published 30 years ago today by Céline Dion,” they said.

“Now accessible in H.D. on Celine’s YouTube account (link in bio, second slide), the official music video for “Je danse dans mi tête” has been released. Enjoy! Dion, happy birthday! “Cheer up, Plamondon!” For the Celine.”

There was a lot of curiosity in the video, but it seems that many people weren’t interested in it since they were so frantic for an update on her condition.

Celine Dion health

In response to one fan’s question, “We need information on CELINE’S HEALTH!!!”

A second inquired: “T.C., can you tell us how Celine is doing? Please provide us with an update as soon as possible, and thank you for your assistance.”

Thirdly, he asked, “Is there anything you can tell us about Celine’s current condition? Fans are concerned about her well-being. It is with great joy that we extend our warmest wishes to her. Please don’t be so rude. We’re aware of the fact that something is going on…”

A poignant letter from Celine announced that she had to postpone her residency at the Bellagio in Las Vegas.

On Thursday, Claudette Dion, Celine’s sister, provided an update on her health, even though her team did not provide an official statement.

Claudette remarked in an interview with the French magazine Voici: “Her situation is heartbreaking. It’s not serious since she wouldn’t have informed me if it was; otherwise. When anything goes wrong, Celine comes to me, confides in me, and begs my opinion. I’m certain that she’s in a decent frame of mind.”

Celine Dion cancels the U.S. tour due to illness.

Celine Dion revealed on social media that she was canceling her North American tour due to health concerns.

A tweet from Dion on Saturday announcing the postponement of the “Courage World Tour” said, “I was expecting I’d be okay to go by now, but I guess I simply have to be more patient and follow my doctors’ protocol.”

Before the coronavirus swept throughout the nation, Dion had already finished 52 gigs of her tour by March 2020 and planned to resume performances in Denver on March 9, 2022. San Francisco, San Diego, Los Angeles, Pittsburgh, and other U.S. and Canadian cities were among the tour’s many additional stops.

On Saturday, Dion said, “We have to make choices today that will affect the plans two months from now,” since “there is a lot of organization and preparation that goes into our concerts.” The epidemic is over, and “I can’t wait to come back on stage as soon as I’m healthy enough to do so.”

Her recovery is taking longer than expected for Dion, who will be 54 this year. According to a statement, she recently had therapy for what was described as “severe and chronic muscular spasms” that prohibits her from performing.

Dion’s tour’s “European leg” starts on May 25 in Birmingham, England, is still on the books. According to the announcement, everyone who bought tickets for the now-canceled North American events will get a full refund.

Read More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.