At Buckeye Health Plan – Ohio’s #1 rated managed care plan for Quality – professional and personal development await you!
Make an impact on the world by joining the Buckeyes. Our company’s mission is to improve the quality of people’s lives while also creating healthier and more energetic communities to raise a family, study, work, and play.
Consider joining Ohio’s fastest-growing managed care plan if you bring compassion and care to your job daily and want to innovate and prosper among leaders.
About 1,000 Buckeye employees help more than 350,000 people daily with Medicaid, Medicare, and the Health Insurance Exchange.
It’s a job well done. Take a look at our current openings in Ohio and see if you’d want to be a part of our team.
Visit https://www.buckeyehealthplan.com/about-us/careers.html to learn more. In Columbus, Ohio, Buckeye has regional offices in Akron, Cincinnati, and Toledo. Centene Corporation owns Buckeye, a wholly-owned subsidiary.
Buckeye Health Plan login
Create an online account right now!
Buckeye Health Plan provides a wide range of user-friendly and safe resources to make your life easier. In addition, you get access to your medical records. Our secure portal may be accessed by logging in using the login button. Open a new tab or window. You can either log in or sign up. It’s free and straightforward to sign up for an account.
By signing up for an account with Buckeye Health Plan, you can:
- A new member ID card request
- Ensure that your data is accurate.
- Could you leave a message for us?
You may register right away if you’re a contracted supplier. After submitting your first claim, you will be allowed to join the program. Once you’ve signed up for a Buckeye Health Plan provider account, you’ll have access to the following features:
- Ensure that the member has the right to be a member.
- Verify and file claims
- Submit and verify authorizations
- See the whole list of patients
After successfully logging in, you’ll have access to the secure portal, where you’ll find the user handbook. You may register right away if you’re a contracted supplier. After submitting your first claim, you will be allowed to join the program.
Read Related Articles: What is Mychart SSM health and How to Use
Buckeye Health Plan Provider Portal
Do what you need to do at a time that suits you. Many chores may be accomplished through the Provider Portal at any time of the day or night, seven days a week.
- The ability to quickly verify the eligibility of a member
- View, manage, and download your member database.
- Check for claims and submit them.
- Access service authorizations and submit them
- Use secure messaging to get in touch with us.
- Maintaining numerous service providers on a single account is a good practice.
- Manage who has access to your company’s website
- See a member’s medical history from the past.
- Better member care starts with submitting evaluations.
Recent Portal Updates
For convenience, the claim reconsideration procedure has been moved online.
- In the top banner, click on “Claims.”
- Use the search feature to locate the claim you are looking for.
- Alternatively, you might choose to re-examine the claim.
- Make your case: Expanded text fields may be used to provide claim reconsideration comments.
- Describe the situation in further detail: You may easily attach supporting paperwork when you submit a claim reconsideration.
- Keep abreast of current events: Select whether or not you want to receive email notifications when your claim is re-reconsidered. Reconsideration of a new declaration:
A more user-friendly secure portal interface that makes it simpler to:
- Improve the efficiency of claims management by making it simpler to submit and monitor claims online: Please keep track of your claims visually: The new color-coded tracker makes it easy to see which cases have been decided.
- View denial codes easily: You no longer have to open each claim line to see the denial code explanation since it is now available on the Claims Details page.
- The redesigned overview page makes it easy to see whether a member qualifies for benefits. There are no more pages of data to go through while looking at members: The Prior Authorization pop-up window streamlines the procedure. This helpful reminder reminds you to attach supporting documentation to minimize unnecessary delays.
Buckeye Health Plan providers
Buckeye Health Plan app
Read More Related Article:
- What do Burpees Workout? Step by Step Guide and Tips
- What Are The Benefits Of Hot Yoga: 8 Benefits & Guided Steps
- What Is Tantric Yoga? 7 Guided Steps To Follow